Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Day, Another Day Dress

I rock a lot of polka dots.  I also rock a lot of dresses.  Although I am firmly on Team Skirt, dresses are just so easy.  And some days a girl just has to take the easy route.  Today was one of those days:



I actually had another outfit planned but I changed my mind this morning because I’m fickle and it’s going to rain (trust me, it totally makes sense).  This meant that I needed something quick and easy drying.  Enter the day dress.  Today’s dress (vintage Karin Stevens, thrifted) is fairly summery, so I wanted to winterize it and toughen it up a bit.   To that end, I paired it with black accessories like a black blazer (Gap), a studded belt, black tights (Spanx) and black booties (Nine West “Peekaboo” via Piperlime).

Remember, it’s not lazy, it’s easy.

Happy Thursday, Everyone!

Gracey

9 comments:

  1. Apparently I should have said my outfit today was easy too, but mine really was lazy. Yes, yesterday's outfit really was inspired by you and your shoes. It would have been a better homage if I hadn't been such a She-Hulk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy, not lazy ... gotta remember that one! :) Good job toughening this up - great belt and earrings! They really stand out against the light blue floral. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracey! Seriously you look SO stylish in this outfit! Im dying over it honestly Quickly rummaging thru my belt drawer trying to find an old studded one! I LOVE the pastel florals with the dark accents, job well done!

    -Nico

    www.SatinandSalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't go wrong with a good vintage dress! Liking the blazer...would be cute with your casual sweatshirt blazer too.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I love the mix of a pretty dress with a studded belt.

    Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can think of so many great looks from a dress with print like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how the studded belt adds a little edge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely cute casual outfit dear!!! Excuse my delay in answering you! And thanks for your lovely comment! Now, follow you by GFC too!!!
    *I just release a new image on my Facebook Official Page, hope you “like it” and drink a sip of ABSOstyle with me: join my day to day!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle
    Bloglovin’ * Twitter * fashiolista * LOOKBOOK * CHICISIMO

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).