Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rust, Plum and Wrinkles

Do you all remember all the way back to last Friday when I mentioned that my office doesn’t have a dress code but that I still try to keep my casual outfits for Fridays?  Well, the key word there is try.  Some days a girl just wants to wear jeans.  Today was such a day:



As it turns out, today was also one of those days when a girl just didn’t want to iron.  The result?  Rust, plum and wrinkles. 

Curious how to achieve this look on your own?  Pair a clean-but-wrinkled plum and rust polka dot tee (Gap) with wide-leg jeans (Gap) and a clean-but-wrinkled cardigan (Old Navy).  Add cognac booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx), a rust colored scarf (Nordstrom) and coral and Peruvian jade earrings (Crafty Wonderland purchase).  And there you have it; rust, plum and wrinkles.  Easy peasy.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!  I’ll see you all tomorrow with less wrinkles and more hair-brushing (probably).

Gracey

10 comments:

  1. Gracey hi! I hope you enjoyed Christmas. I am making another trip to Nordstrom Rack this week...can't wait. See what you've started. Anyway darling...I love the colors in this outfit...perfect punch of colors to your otherwise neutral outfit...just lovey. dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - and OMG your legs are two miles long! Great colors : >

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went way casual today! After the crazy weekend I just had to! You still look super cute though!

    - Justine
    luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore that orange on you.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It happens a lot to me,too.I don't realise that my clothes need ironing until I see the photos! Happy new year to you and your familly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! im glad you tried! you really made those jeans look fabulous! i love those colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, this is YOUR color
    You look epic!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so freakin' cute. I like the scarf and boots combo with the grey jeans. I too love grey and orange together for fall. I posted an outfit in those colors on my blog: Styleropa. Check out my blog at:
    http://stylerop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).