- Lace applique blouse - Nine West - Macy's
- Three-quarter sleeve cardigan - Gap
- Fine wale corduroy pants - Banana Republic
- Peep toe pumps - Aerosoles - Piperlime
- Vintage bug pin - Lil' Gypsy
This was day 2 of my "professional" work week. I tried to keep it professional, but instead found it boring, so I spiced the look up with fishnet trousers socks (you can't see them, but I know they are there). And I added a touch of whimsy. The pin is very small and unobtrusive, but it still makes me happy and is representative of me. And you can't see this in the picture, but the wings are actually on little springs, so they move - I love that.
When you guys have to dress more professionally, do you include touches of whimsy or sex appeal for yourself?